Waste Materials Recycling Facility
250 Cowra Ave Ext, Koorlong VIC
Monday to Friday 7:30am - 4pm
1st & 3rd Saturdays of each month 8am - 12noon
Closed Public Holidays & Sundays
Closed Sundays & Public Holidays
Ph: 0481 002 174
FEES, TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY
Unloading of trailers is the responsibility of the customer; please ensure you are able to unload your trailer yourself as we do not offer an unloading service.
Terms and Conditions
- All vehicles to enter facility via weighbridge, stopping at the weighbridge window.
- One vehicle on the weighbridge at a time.
- The weighbridge is ONE WAY ONLY – please abide by signage.
- All commercial loads are weighed on entry to the site (unless under prior agreement with Management).
- Car Trailers are charged by the load.
- Mixed loads are defined as containing more than one material; any mixture of concrete, brick, asphalt and or clean fill.
- All loads will be defined at the discretion of the gate operator.
- All materials entering site will be rigorously inspected on entry and during the unloading process.
- No unauthorised materials are to enter site, NO asbestos whatsoever will be tolerated.
- In the case of asbestos being found, the entire load will be treated as contaminated and will be charged at $200 per tonne or load; Waters Excavations Pty Ltd will arrange disposal by a licensed company. A warning will be issued and you may be banned from entering the site if a second offence occurs.
- Other unauthorised materials include but not limited to: cement sheeting, green waste, plasterboard, plastic & general waste.
- You may be rejected / banned from site if found bringing in any unauthorised items. Fines may apply.
- Payment is due immediately and prior to unloading unless a 30 day trade credit account has been approved, overdue accounts will incur fees.
- We accept cash or EFTPOS (1.25% Surcharge applies for all EFTPOS transactions). Card must be present to use this merchant facility. No phone payments, as they are unable to be processed.
- Persons using pre-approved accounts must provide name, phone details and may be asked to show identification.
- Should a purchase order be required for invoicing, please provide details at the time of order/transaction. Although efforts will be made to fulfill invoicing requirements of the customer, this is not our teams responsibility to follow-up.
- Unloading of trailers is the responsibility of the customer; please ensure you are able to unload your trailer yourself as we do not offer an unloading service.